Wildlife and Nature Photography Workshop, Kolhapur
Wildlife and Nature Photography workshop is specifically designed for nature photography enthusiasts.
This workshop will help you in learning about the fundamentals of wildlife and nature photography.
You will learn how to handle your DSLR camera and Lenses to capture stunning wildlife and nature images.
You will also learn which DSLR camera and Lens you should choose for your style of nature and wildlife photography.
I will be sharing bonus tips and techniques which will help you actually in getting started your journey as a Wildlife and Nature Photographer.
After this workshop, you will be able to capture beautiful images of Nature and Wildlife!
What you will learn
- Introduction to wildlife and nature photography
- Photography basics and Controls of DSLR camera and Lenses
- Exposure triangle – Shutter speed, Aperture, and ISO
- Camera modes – Aperture priority, Shutter Priority, Manual and Programmed Auto
- Focus modes
- Image quality and size
- Metering Modes
- Exposure compensation
- Types of lenses
- Lens controls
- Lens features
- Fundamentals of wildlife and nature photography
- Rule of thirds
- Negative space
- The depth of field and bokeh
- Wildlife action photography ( Motion capture )
- Color wheel and colors
- Micro images
- Wildlife Scape
- Introduction to HDR Images
- Bonus tips and techniques
- How I can start wildlife and nature photography
- Best places for wildlife and nature photography
- Best season for wildlife and nature photography
- Photography equipment
- Overview of post-processing software
After completing this workshop you will be able to
- Capture beautiful images of wildlife and nature
- Choose the best camera and lens for your purpose
- Effectively use your camera and lenses
- Prior knowledge of photography is not required
- Camera – We will set up your camera during the workshop ( DSLR, Mirrorless, or Point and shoot )
- Wildlife and Nature photography enthusiast
- Photography hobbyist, artists, and bloggers
- Outdoor and adventure travelers
- Life science students and teachers
- Trekkers and bikers
- Photography students and teachers
- Anyone who is interested in Nature and Wildlife photography
Date and Location
6th March 2021 – 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- ₹ 700 /-
- Includes snacks and tea
If you are going to spend Rs. 1,00,000 on your camera equipment, Investing less than 1% of that amount in
Book now and confirm your spot!
You can also pay using Google Pay or At the Workshop
Have a Question? Feel free to contact us
Mobile No – 91-7875320063 / 91-9823182609
I am looking forward to seeing you!
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET THE BEST ARTICLES ABOUT DIGITAL POST-PROCESSING AND PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES. NO CHARGE. NO SPAM. ONLY LOVE.